Go pro fence clip

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 12, 2015
The fence clip is ok (I have an older version, it may have improved, but my version will not work on the fatter chain link. The grooves to hold it in place are too small). The Lynk Spyder is the best. You just can't beat it. It will work on any wire fence. It has a little bit of a learning curve, but before long you'll be throwing it on the fence in about 30 seconds.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
The fence clip is ok (I have an older version, it may have improved, but my version will not work on the fatter chain link. The grooves to hold it in place are too small). The Lynk Spyder is the best. You just can't beat it. It will work on any wire fence. It has a little bit of a learning curve, but before long you'll be throwing it on the fence in about 30 seconds.

The size of the grooves on the Fence Clip was improved (larger, deeper) after their early versions.

Jun 12, 2015
The size of the grooves on the Fence Clip was improved (larger, deeper) after their early versions.

That's good to know. That was my biggest complaint about it. I still think I prefer the Lynk Spyder because it has so much more flexibility. The Fence Clip does have a shorter learning curve though, it's super easy.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
That's good to know. That was my biggest complaint about it. I still think I prefer the Lynk Spyder because it has so much more flexibility. The Fence Clip does have a shorter learning curve though, it's super easy.

I preferred the Fence Clip because of it's small size and quickness of setup. That said, I always keep a LynkSpyder in my car for fields with netting backstops. This is a condition that the Fence Clip is useless.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles