Girls just wanna' have fun!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
A couple of highlight videos from our area high school All-Star games yesterday ...

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Central States Eight? I have coached against a lot of schools from the CS 8. I coach in the Mississippi Valley Conference. We play most of our out-of-conference games against the Southwestern Conference.

May 29, 2015
Central States Eight? I have coached against a lot of schools from the CS 8. I coach in the Mississippi Valley Conference. We play most of our out-of-conference games against the Southwestern Conference.

I've gotten down around Jerseyville a few times in past years (and my past career). Won't happen for school ball now though (can't make it there in time).

Thought I was going to be calling summer softball that way, but my schedule has been filling up with baseball instead.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I've gotten down around Jerseyville a few times in past years (and my past career). Won't happen for school ball now though (can't make it there in time).

Thought I was going to be calling summer softball that way, but my schedule has been filling up with baseball instead.
We used to play in a tournament up in your area that had Rochester and a few other teams in it. I guess we dropped out due to COVID.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad