Dad a nervous Wreck! Positive or negative

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2008
College coach can't speak to your daughter until after she is released from last competition of he tournament. In addition to the July 1 rule.

JBG

Jul 27, 2011
Southern MD
Just as a followup and and putting and end to the story. She had her overnight visit a couple of weeks ago and the DD got the call from the coach that she wants her! So all is well that ends well!!! Major load off the shoulders!

Aug 20, 2013
Congrats! So nice to hear that years and years of work is paying off! Does that mean scholarship or just playing for the team??

JBG

Jul 27, 2011
Southern MD
Its a D2 school. She got academic $ from the school when she applied due to her grades. The coach found her more academic $ which because of her SAT scores which really sweetened the deal. (30% of total annual cost paid for thus far including room and board costs). The coach said she will know within a couple of weeks how much athletic $ she can give her. If she can get a little
softball $ that would be awesome!

ConorMacleod

Practice Like You Play
Jul 30, 2012
I took a year off from coaching. I was a complete wreck when in the stands watching my girls play, especially my pitcher DD. This year I'm head coaching my DD pitcher. And I'm not nearly as nervous. I might have control issues. LOL. I hope I get to be a nervous wreck in a few years when it's college recruiting time for my two girls. Congratulations to you and your DD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1