Cool – Warning DD Bragging

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD started going to a pitching camp on Sundays for an hour, they asked 10 YOA DD to move to the 14U camp. 1st game isn’t until May but she is feeling good where she is at. Manager of her team last year brought his DD and was spending a fair amount of time watching my DD. He asked “What happened?” Funny how good things happen when the player works on things.

Ready for the season to start so we can we can really see where she is at, only 4 months.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
DD started going to a pitching camp on Sundays for an hour, they asked 10 YOA DD to move to the 14U camp. 1st game isn’t until May but she is feeling good where she is at. Manager of her team last year brought his DD and was spending a fair amount of time watching my DD. He asked “What happened?” Funny how good things happen when the player works on things.

Ready for the season to start so we can we can really see where she is at, only 4 months.

Awesome....she has no problem with a 12" ball and the 40'....??? I'm kinda in the same boat with a 9yr old... I have her work 40' for long toss with a 12"...her hands are bigger than most all her age group...How long is her pitching arm? My DD is 23 1/4" when she puts her back flat aginst the wall...from the wall to second knuckel ....

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD is 4' 6"" and maybe 65 pounds. She only throws a fastball and CU, niether the ball or distance was an Issue. If she had some other pitches the ball size probably would have made a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd