CF6 -10 33" What should I price it at ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

butcher-boy

old school
Jul 10, 2013
ARIZONA
My granddaughter just turned 14 and is 5' 8" and 150 lbs. with a very strong upper body. She has used a ROCKETECH -9 32". Had great success HR's an dbl's off the fence. BUT she wanted the DEMARINI so we got it. She was only allowed to use it for live pitching and whiffle balls. No cage work or off the T. First hit was a HR and Three months later it went dead. Sent it back and DEMARINI said it was cracked and replaced with a brand new bat. Granddaughter wants to go back to ROCKETECH . I now have a new bat with no warranty available. What is a reasonable price to ask for the DEMARINI ? Thanks for your patience.

Aug 6, 2013
I'm intrested: My DD loves her CF4 -10 31 - she is only 12 5'2" 120 lbs so I would probably have to hold on to it for a year.
I'm not sure what I'd pay for a brand new bat with No warranty - I will watch this space.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, enlighten us then. What's a sane price for NIW NR in your humble opinion? And what's the going price for one NIW w/ warrantee?

You can get a NIW with return for not much more than 225 if you search...so why pay 225 for one that has no warranty? I always kinda think that a NIW NR bat is always worth about 50-75 less than a new one with return. So if you are finding a bat for 235-245. Then a NIW NR would be around the 175 mark...give or take depending how much "need" is out there for the bat.

I don't go as far as to say its used...a used bat has swings and life taken out of it and I would value a used bat much less than a NR New bat. At least a NIW NR has one full life left.
A used bat I wouldn't spend more than 100-125 for depending on condition

Last edited: