Camps for an 8th grader?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
He spoke too soon as they lost to them yesterday in Championship. But still congrats 2nd place is good result in good tourney.
I saw. If that Babe Ruth kid for the Bandits is named Sophia the Newtown staff did a good job of keeping her in check.

Last edited:
May 17, 2023
I saw. If that Babe Ruth kid for the Bandits is named Sophia the Newtown staff did a good job of keeping her in check.

Yep noticed that. Was really impressed the other Bandits pitcher threw 2.5 games yesterday and was still very effective.

Jan 1, 2023
I asked one of the Bandits parents why they travelled so far to play with them when there was a strong team closer to them. He said because even the 14th girl on the Bandits team (guessing 18-U) will get a full ride.

I wonder how true that is. Plus what % of players make it through the org from 13-U to 18-U?

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I asked one of the Bandits parents why they travelled so far to play with them when there was a strong team closer to them. He said because even the 14th girl on the Bandits team (guessing 18-U) will get a full ride.

I wonder how true that is. Plus what % of players make it through the org from 13-U to 18-U?
"Full Ride"

That whole team must have been pitchers.

Jun 8, 2016

I thought I told you to stop talking to the ones with crazy eyes?

That said I doubt any of the core players at OU are paying anything out of pocket..

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414