Bill Hillhouse Lesson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 27, 2023
About two weeks ago had the pleasure of taking my daughter to a lesson with Bill Hillhouse in Denver. The hour we spent with him was quite an experience for my daughter. He broke down the mechanics for her so easily and has really made a difference for her excitement and drive to work harder. I’m really hoping he comes back to Denver so that she can see him again and hopefully continue to to improve and learn more. If you have the opportunity to work with him, I highly recommend it and look forward to the next time. Thanks Bill Hillhouse it was an awesome experience.

Aug 21, 2008
About two weeks ago had the pleasure of taking my daughter to a lesson with Bill Hillhouse in Denver. The hour we spent with him was quite an experience for my daughter. He broke down the mechanics for her so easily and has really made a difference for her excitement and drive to work harder. I’m really hoping he comes back to Denver so that she can see him again and hopefully continue to to improve and learn more. If you have the opportunity to work with him, I highly recommend it and look forward to the next time. Thanks Bill Hillhouse it was an awesome experience.
how kind of you. (your check is in the mail for the nice comments).

Jan 20, 2023
I was bummed that my daughter was in the middle of her winter pitching break- I would have liked to sign her up. There’s one thing in her pitch that she seems a bit confused/ stuck on.

Aug 21, 2008
I just hope you come back sometime so we can come see you again.
well, again, thank you. Ironically, I made it home that Sunday night without any issues. On the Monday morning, while heading out to do errands I got a dashboard notification to service my transmission less than 2 blocks from home. As I turned around to literally go call my mechanic, my car started to make noise. Then, 1 block from home, during the same drive... bang, the transmission went out completely. Gone. I had to push it to the side of the road and have it towed. The shop wants $8K to fix it!! A 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport with 140k miles is not worth $8K!! And before anyone asks, I did get a second and third opinions. In Omaha, nobody can even get the part (new or used) for under $6,500. Then add labor. To say I'm screwed is an understatement.

Sep 27, 2023
well, again, thank you. Ironically, I made it home that Sunday night without any issues. On the Monday morning, while heading out to do errands I got a dashboard notification to service my transmission less than 2 blocks from home. As I turned around to literally go call my mechanic, my car started to make noise. Then, 1 block from home, during the same drive... bang, the transmission went out completely. Gone. I had to push it to the side of the road and have it towed. The shop wants $8K to fix it!! A 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport with 140k miles is not worth $8K!! And before anyone asks, I did get a second and third opinions. In Omaha, nobody can even get the part (new or used) for under $6,500. Then add labor. To say I'm screwed is an understatement.
Oh no that’s terrible news!

Jan 20, 2023
That sucks! Can you search online junkyards? My husband has an older BMW that he takes joy in keeping running. He has found a lot of parts at junkyards way cheaper than quoted locally (last one was $150 and they said it would be $800 locally)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles