Bat Bags with wheels

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Agreed. The only issue I had with ours they have fixed for the 2012 model (the side bat pockets too close to the ground). The only probably is there are too many pockets for a dingy (dd) girl to lose stuff in, like for weeks!

I like the 6-bat capacity, good place to hide new acquisitions from DW

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Anyone remember when all we carried to our game was a glove? I suppose I carried cleats. I don't remember owning a bat. There certainly were no bat bags.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Anyone remember when all we carried to our game was a glove? I suppose I carried cleats. I don't remember owning a bat. There certainly were no bat bags.

Honey? Is that you? Just kidding. Dw played D1 ball and always tells me she never owned her own bat....like I forgot.

Jun 21, 2010
You right about that...she has a Rip It, but it keeps flipping over when she pulls it...just way to much stuff...might go with 2 bags. I'll check out the Boombah.

DD had the Maxballbag but complained about the wheels sticking because of small rocks. She actually hated it. Bought her a Mizuno bag but everything had to be packed just right. And this bag tipped over alot. Tried the two bag for a while, but decided on the Boombah. IMO, the perfect bag for a catcher. Throw everything in one area. Bats go in their own sleeves on the bottom. She hasn't tipped the bag once since she got it. Loves it.

The "Ultimate Varsity XL Travel Bags" have wheels, although I have never bought one with the wheels. DD1 had the Ultimate Pro Style that she used for 3 years (catcher) before it finally gave up the ghost and died. Probably went to 200 hundred games with that thing.
Impressed enough to buy another this spring for the MS team catchers gear.

Directsports has the Varsity XL on sale at 79.99 but black only, with the Pro Style at $ 52.99 (but out of stock on the purple). I feel sure it could be found on line somewhere.

In the spring bought one of the

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors