Bat Bags with wheels

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
Closeoutbats.com had bags with wheels they are liquidating. Not sure of colors though you'll have to check. They were well under $50.00.

Jun 21, 2010
Something to consider regarding bags with wheels. Make sure the wheels are as far apart as possible. This makes for more stable ride maneuvering the facilities. DD has had three bags with wheels. So far, the Boombah ( Brute--$75.00 ) has been the most stable. She needs this big bag for catching and fielding gear. Best bag she has ever had.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I see that these are $70.00, but mine takes all of the punishment that anyone would give a bag. It is in the bed of the truck all of the time, and I have flown with it twice. It is the one that I washed at the car wash. Max bags. Navy Cobra roller bags

Jun 21, 2010
We had one of those bags, Amy. I agree it's a sturdy bag. The wheels got stuck on that clay at the park where Candrea has his holiday camp. She didn't like that. I kinda ran over it while in Tucson. DD wanted a big bag without pouches all over it. The Boombah bag she has now is just what she needed. One big hole to fill with all her stuff. Many different color combos too--She went with black/black.

After last season was over, I can't believe all the stuff in her old bag. Melted chocolate all over half filled water bottles. Seeds spilled everywhere. Missing socks and batting gloves. And other stuff.

Jul 26, 2010
Remember, your daughter will fill the bag up with random junk whatever size the bag is. Always get a bag that is no larger then absolutely necessary.

Bat bags with wheels, for non-catchers, are really just rolling dumpsters.

-W

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors