Average Price for a Composite Bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 13, 2010
I think I've mentioned it before but I'm losing weight (26kg/57lbs baby!) I went to my local softball store and almost got talked into a new bat. (mine is 4 years old, Demarini CF4) It's starting to get to the time I need to replace mine and I've decided that once I've lost another 20kg I will buy myself a new bat. With it all going well this will be around the time next season starts.

Here they are about $300-$350 for a brand new full composite. I was looking online to see if I could get it in America and shipped over and realized I know NOTHING about how much they cost in America. Can people give me a rough idea on how much a full composite would cost if bought in America?

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Congratulations on the weight loss, keep it up.

If you purchase last year’s model you should be able to get a XENO @ $150.00, excluding shipping. Should be similar for other top brand bats in you purchase on-line.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
You could spend that much here, if you walked into a sporting goods store. I look on line for blemished bats and last years models. What length are you looking for and what weight? I have a couple of new bats available. PM me.

Mar 13, 2010
If you purchase last year’s model you should be able to get a XENO @ $150.00, excluding shipping. Should be similar for other top brand bats in you purchase on-line.

Ooooh that sounds like a good price (provided that shipping isn't too much of course! The bat I bought eight years ago cost me $60 to ship. I bought the bat for less.....) For some reason the store here HATES Lousiville. Tell me that they're bad quality and no-one here or in America uses them.

Amy I PM'd you

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma