Athletes Go Live Camera

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2020
Quick question for those who use AGL. Our team will be incorporating AGL starting this summer. Do you have the AGL camera sold by the company? ff so, the pro's and con's of it? What does it look like? Size? Is it worth the expense since it's not compatible with GoPro or Mevo? Any advice?

Thanks.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Since the v2 camera isn't out yet, I have no idea what the actual specs are. However, the tablet that our team uses which we received from AGL is a simple tablet with a ruggedized case.

Any phone works, I've heard android is better for the streaming, but I don't know if it's true or not. Here's what I'd recommend
1- Any simple android phone with the best camera possible.
2-buy a 120deg or close clip on wide angle lens. Most cameras will have difficulty in getting both 1B and 3B. With 120 deg you'll get the base coaches all the way to the dugouts. 90deg is too little, anything over 120 is too much.
3-get the best sim card you can. EVERYTHING depends on the quality of the signal, more bars = better video

that's basically it

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
Since the v2 camera isn't out yet, I have no idea what the actual specs are. However, the tablet that our team uses which we received from AGL is a simple tablet with a ruggedized case.

Any phone works, I've heard android is better for the streaming, but I don't know if it's true or not. Here's what I'd recommend
1- Any simple android phone with the best camera possible.
2-buy a 120deg or close clip on wide angle lens. Most cameras will have difficulty in getting both 1B and 3B. With 120 deg you'll get the base coaches all the way to the dugouts. 90deg is too little, anything over 120 is too much.
3-get the best sim card you can. EVERYTHING depends on the quality of the signal, more bars = better video

that's basically it
Do the wide angle lens have any issues thur a fence?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06