Anyone else catch the sick Xeno / LXT prices on Amazon?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 9, 2014
You sure have to be fast on those deals, I bought a 28/15 Mizuno for my middle daughter (5years old but 48" tall) on amazon yesterday and was thinking of getting another to give to a teammate, and it went from under 40 shipped to 129.. I am generous, but not that generous.

tfbit

Twin DD Daddy
Jun 10, 2014
You sure have to be fast on those deals

Some deals sit for a while. A few months ago I picked up a 31/21 2014 Xeno for $160 shipped. A variety of sizes sat there for about two weeks at that price.

May 9, 2014
Some deals sit for a while. A few months ago I picked up a 31/21 2014 Xeno for $160 shipped. A variety of sizes sat there for about two weeks at that price.

Share the wealth if you hear of anything like that next time! ;)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

That wasn't a Huge deal which is why it sat there longer. A couple months ago the 2014 was getting ready to come off map policy, so sales were slowing since they were out a little while already. Not saying it wasn't a good buy, just not a killer deal that people were flocking to that sells out in seconds...haha

Last edited:

tfbit

Twin DD Daddy
Jun 10, 2014
I had just joined the forum and I sent a question about posting deals to the forum admin but didn't get a answer. Didn't want to look like a sales troll or break a rule right away. At $160 shipped it was about $30-$40 less than any other price I could find. The Amazon $50 Xeno "sale" wasn't a sale... it was a mistake that I wish I would have gotten in on. :(

Share the wealth if you hear of anything like that next time! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12