Another Crazy Daddy and Stupidity Reigns Again.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 26, 2010
If it was a softball game the AC would have his hands fully carrying a bucket and this would have never happened. What kind of sport has 12 assistant coaches and none of them are carrying anything heavy? What is the point?

-W

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
What a coward that hit that ref. Yell, scream, cuss me all you want. Once he popped me, his knee cap would be poking out the backside of his leg and all his buddies would be helping him pick his teeth up out of the grass. Glad someone got this on film, hope the guy does some jail time with heavy fines.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
IDK, that’s a little bit of a slippery slope.

One national league I was a HC in they did not necessarily do a background check. The league officials just confirmed the HC/ AC was not in the Sexual Predator database

I have no idea what ASA considers a red flag and rejects an applicant. If you are allowed to appeal the rejection or whatever.

Jan 24, 2011
I would just about guarantee that everyone involved with this team knew the guys background. His "record" , posted above , is just too extensive for folks to not be aware

May 7, 2008
Tucson
On the topic of background checks - When I started coaching LL baseball, in about 1995, the assistant coaches were assigned and the guys started saying "Who got ______?" Well, the joke was on me. I got him and he was a judge with a cocaine charge against him. He was only accused, though, so he was eligible. The league thought about excusing him, but I didn't want any further trouble and I kept him. There were no problems and he was a good coach. It was a slippery slope, but i wasn't concerned that he was going to approach 11YO boys about drugs. His actions were never a problem. Now, a guy with several convictions should be a no brainer, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish