A2000 Drawstring Closure

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 19, 2018
I kind of have my doubts that either the A2000 or the Liberty advance has a smaller hand stall when I see all these men sticking their hands all the way in and reviewing it.
I can tell you that my DD H12 has a much smaller hand stall than my 11.75 1787. As for the draw string, she rarely touches it. She has had the glove for a year but only using it full time for 6 months. So everything is still pretty tight.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
DD has the 2020 Kelsey Stewart A2000 with the adjustable lacing. She used it to get the fit she wanted and we knotted the laces. Has held up just fine.

502621be-2459-4bfb-a085-57e2b7138825_z58eqcmnuvp392i6.png

You know what stand out to me...that horrible job on the red stitching. Good lord! Someone had a few too many drinks that morning.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
You know what stand out to me...that horrible job on the red stitching. Good lord! Someone had a few too many drinks that morning.
😆 😆:ROFLMAO:

That's Wilson's new "flatter binding" for people who keep their index finger outside, it's supposed to feel better! :rolleyes: Literally the dumbest thing I've seen done to a ball glove since Velcro! But yeah, the first time I saw it I was like who in the hell stitched up that glove??

😆 😆:ROFLMAO:

That's Wilson's new "flatter binding" for people who keep their index finger outside, it's supposed to feel better! :rolleyes: Literally the dumbest thing I've seen done to a ball glove since Velcro! But yeah, the first time I saw it I was like who in the hell stitched up that glove??
No way! You mean to tell me that stitching was done on purpose? And they have a name for the screw up? :LOL: what the heck

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
No way! You mean to tell me that stitching was done on purpose? And they have a name for the screw up? :LOL: what the heck
I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. Go to one of you glove favorite vendors and look at some A2000's, especially all of those Superskin FP models, they all have it!

Higher end Wilson's like the SP125 I had don't have that stupid binding!

Mar 8, 2021
Watch Wilson's YouTube videos about wrist adjustment by Azo. Essentially, once you find the sweet spot you tie the position in place with two simple overhand knots.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors