2020 Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
You must have missed all the PXTs out there?

Thats a joke folks, LS fans, dont get pants in a bunch...kinda for Westwind's benefit from another thread :)

Lol! They are EVERYWHERE!

BTW folks, multiple choice for extra credit...... What (former) LS dealer kept Westwind from making a $350 mistake when the PXT came out?

For those that think I’m a LS hater, both daughters had a quiver full of Xenos at the time....

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
You should talk to Core before you drop that coin.... Just sayin'

Right now, I'm in no hurry to upgrade to the 2020 Ghost bat. I have no idea what the difference is between 2019's model and 2020's model. I just want to see some videos comparing the two and I want to have the 2020 model in my hands and hit some softballs with it before I come to a decision to drop that much coin on a new bat. Besides, I just dropped $165 on a DeMarini Carbon Candy in 34/24 as a backup bat.

Oct 29, 2016
I’ll be interested to see if the Ghost Advanced is softer feeling than the regular Ghost.........due to the knob on the Advanced. My daughter prefers that softer feel, which is why she likes the L/S LXT so much.

Jun 6, 2018
The knob (being soft/squishy) and the swing feel (more end loaded in their opinion) was really all they commented on. They only took a few cuts in the cages. It's an Easton sponsored team so they got a couple early to check out.

Thanks Tatonka. Yeah I know they want the squishy handle but I know they don't want the end load feel but the bulkier end cap i think is going to get that response unfortunately.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Is any bat worth 349 bucks more than what you are already swinging? No...unless you have grown out
of a bat and then yes...its needed. Or if you are swinging a bat you don't like or some pos...then yes again...haha
Also, depends what people consider "worth" is.
People love new bats, plain and simple. Bat junkies everywhere...Im one of them, there are worse
things to be hooked on.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Is any bat worth 349 bucks more than what you are already swinging? No...unless you have grown out
of a bat and then yes...its needed. Or if you are swinging a bat you don't like or some pos...then yes again...haha
Also, depends what people consider "worth" is.
People love new bats, plain and simple. Bat junkies everywhere...Im one of them, there are worse
things to be hooked on.

I kinda figured the new Ghost was going to be around that 350 mark. I know I haven't outgrown my 2019 Ghost and I'm not exactly ready to move away from last year's model and move to the new 2020 model. My axe is still pretty sound yet. I'm also a bat junkie but I want to have the bat in my hand and hit a few softballs with it before I decide to drop that kind of money on a new axe when I just dropped 165 on a DeMarini Carbon Candy and I dropped around 400 on cleats, turf shoes, slides, socks and other accessories from Ringor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad