2019 Louisville Slugger PXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 27, 2019
DD used a team mates 2018 PXT and loved it. I found a good deal on the 2019 but the reviews I see say the internals break easy. Anyone have any experience with this bat?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
DD used a team mates 2018 PXT and loved it. I found a good deal on the 2019 but the reviews I see say the internals break easy. Anyone have any experience with this bat?
I've not been a part of any team, travel ball, high school, and now getting to see the bats on my DD's college team.......not one PXT to be seen ever hanging on the fence!

At a camp once while still in 16U, one of the AC's ask me to hit infield, she handed me a 34" PXT, after the second ball I hit, I knew I'd never own one!

May 7, 2015
SoCal
It's true, you're not going to see many PXT's, they just didn't sell well at all. My DD had one for about 2 months last year because I found a good deal on one. Near the end of its use, my DD indicated that the bat was nothing special and she'd like to move on to a different one.

She moved on to a CF Zen, in her eyes much much better. Now swinging FNX and she loves it.

Apr 16, 2013
I can only offer anecdotal evidence. The batter with the second highest avg on my DD's 18uA team (just barely behind my DD...shameless plug) uses a PXT. Her usual bat was an LXT. In practice she'd often return to her LXT saying the PXT just didn't feel right. She would switch between the two in games. EVERY single big hit, including HRs, came with the PXT. Eventually she just started solely using the PXT. I think it's one of those bats that doesn't offer as much of an audible report. Regardless, all her best hits came with the PXT, including every single HR. While my DD doesn't use any of the most popular bats, I think this bat worked for this girl (now committed) better than her LXT despite what her senses told her. Sometimes you gotta trust the evidence and not your gut.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06