2019 Louisville Slugger FP LXT - worth it?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2016
Thanks Brian! Well I guess I can try to wait them out until Feb 2020, or I will just donate it.
Honestly I would have them send you a 2019 30/19. The -12 LXT seems like a bunch of bull. I wonder if it is even lighter than the -11? At any rate....the -11 will have better resale value.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I read a few weights posted for the drop12 and from the few I have seen, its pretty overweight.
One dude had a 19oz that weighed 21oz. Now thats only a few reviews, so no idea if they are a
fluke weight or not. So take it for what it is. Seen weights vary with diff shipments.

They are cutting into a market that isnt touched yet with even smaller girls. All depends
how small of a bat people will pay good money for.

May 29, 2019
I read a few weights posted for the drop12 and from the few I have seen, its pretty overweight.
One dude had a 19oz that weighed 21oz. Now thats only a few reviews, so no idea if they are a
fluke weight or not. So take it for what it is. Seen weights vary with diff shipments.

They are cutting into a market that isnt touched yet with even smaller girls. All depends
how small of a bat people will pay good money for.
Funny you say that because it feels heavier than our other 19oz and the LXT is supposed to be a oz lighter. Is the weight being off grounds for me being able to return it for the warranty l?

Jun 19, 2016
Funny you say that because it feels heavier than our other 19oz and the LXT is supposed to be a oz lighter. Is the weight being off grounds for me being able to return it for the warranty l?
No. Almost all of the composite multi piece bats are over weight. Some more than others. Shorter bats than to be more overweight. Check out the sticky bat weight post.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Nope...thats why EricF started the weight thread and why I try to weigh all my inventory to give
people some idea of weights to help the out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00