2018 Louisville Slugger LXT -10 or 2018 Easton Stealth Flex -10

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 19, 2016
I'm in the market to get my daughter a new bat, she needs to go up an inch to a 32in. I was wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with either of these bats, I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
The LXT is a good bat...my DD used one last year. Nice balance with a big sweet spot. I've usually been right when picking bats out for her because I've hit a few round balls and have worked with DD's game for over a decade. I know how she swings and what she likes. That said, Easton makes good bats as well, and if your DD does better with it, what I or anyone else thinks about a particular brand is meaningless. Get one and swing it. BTW...Fall is the perfect time to be buying a new bat.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I know we all use and love Core, so maybe he will chime in.....the travel organization and our high school that Anna plays for use the same equipment supplier/vendor who'e here in the Charlotte area. He says, and he told me this directly that he has a good many Stealth Flex bats he can't hardly give away, he says if you're looking at a Stealth model, absolutely buy the Retro model over the Flex! And this is a guy who moves TONS of bats to TB organizations, middle and high schools, and college programs......but, he's going to recommend a Ghost over any other Easton bat!

So to answer your question.....LXT!

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Do you still need 2 ghosts one for each organization?

DD has liked her LTXs, she has not tried the stealth so I can not compare them.

May 18, 2009
2018 LXT Red hot out of the wrapper. DD has 2 of them. You can probably get great deals this time of year. I picked up DD’s 2nd one on Amazon prime day for $180. At practice on Saturday DD hit 2 over a 12’ fence that is on a 210’ field. She had 4 or 5 hit just under top of fence. Home runs on a standard fence. For my DD it’s about the feel of the bat. She likes the feel of the LXT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach