What to do???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2014
Hey everyone, thanks for the great advise.
The kid has heart, I give her that. She can be a bit lazy at times playing OF and base running.
I know she is good for league play, not so much for T.B. I think we will offer a spot to practice with the TBT,making it clear to her and the parents that if she improves, she may have a chance to make it on the Fall-Ball team. I think this will show us that she wants to get better and wants to improve and how committed she really is to get better.

Hey everyone, thanks for the great advise.
The kid has heart, I give her that. She can be a bit lazy at times playing OF and base running.
I know she is good for league play, not so much for T.B. I think we will offer a spot to practice with the TBT,making it clear to her and the parents that if she improves, she may have a chance to make it on the Fall-Ball team. I think this will show us that she wants to get better and wants to improve and how committed she really is to get better.
Sounds like a good solution. Win-win. And if the mom continues her ways, no skin off your back come tournament time. Hope it works out and the girl (and her mom) gets better and makes the big club!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44