What Did I Miss???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2013
So I have been out of the loop on DFP for a few weeks now - first we have the viruses attacking my work computer that brought IT to my desk and forced a cut-off, then I proceeded to get in a car accident and then followed that up with jury duty. I feel like I'll never catch up.

I need the cliff notes version for the last 3 weeks :p

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
some parents are having playing time issues, some have buyer's remorse on their August team choices, Java still seems to know what he is talking about, Bucket Pinatas DDs (both of them) still throw harder than your kid and the older one is developing some nice leadership skills (as if freakish athletic ability weren't enough of a blessing she seems to be a great kid).. Do not attempt to get pancakes in the next two days in South Carolina even though the signs says 2 days only and if you were planning on getting a title loan you better hope you are not under water...

Rick Pauley is still a cross between Jesus and Yoda with a touch of your favorite uncle thrown in...what a mensch
There are some GIFs in the hitting forums that have nothing to do with the original posts.

oh...and FFS is still an asshat....

That about sums it up...welcome back.

Feb 7, 2013
We watched video of a rise ball actually rising and jumping over the bat..........oh wait, never mind......

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
wow, I didn't know DFP had this service, ya mean to tell me I don't have to watch the "what's new" thread every hour. I can leave for a bit and you guys can give me a list of everything I missed. How great is that. Where do I pay?

Jun 19, 2013
I seriously almost titled this What Did I Miss JJ!!! Because I knew he'd have all the news and it would be way better than reading it all myself ��

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13