WatchESPN App--Getting My Softball Fix

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 21, 2010
Out our way we have Charter for cable TV and internet. WatchESPN is finally available for us. I have the app on my iphone and ipad. Last night I watched Oregon vs LSU. Using Apple TV I streamed the game from the ipad to our HDTV. Nice crisp video. Just thought I would share this for those who need a softball fix.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Just out of curiousity, if you do not have one of these providers but another family member does, can you use their email and pass worth to log into this?
We are all dish and direct in my town (in the sticks) , no cable at all.

Oct 25, 2009
Just out of curiousity, if you do not have one of these providers but another family member does, can you use their email and pass worth to log into this?
We are all dish and direct in my town (in the sticks) , no cable at all.

Not sure, but I believe you have to have one of the services that they broadcast on.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
How would they know as long as you put in a correct email and password? Be better settle this now, someone who has one of those services need to send me their email address and password. :) I will get this answer for all of you. ;)

Jun 21, 2010
I would think it would work--using someone else's email and password. I used my email and password for my iphone, my wife's iphone and my ipad. All three working. My wife is more than happy to watch replays!

Dec 7, 2011
I am pretty sure it's not your specific device neccessarily (iphone/iPad/Droid/Etc - even though older ones might not work) but has to do with this magic two-pronged question:

Do you have the WatchESPN capability AND blessing through your provider (providers like Charter or T/W cable, etc)??

You need to have that providers username & password. THEN I am still pretty sure you have to be in the providers geographic area of coverage. (Meaning your piping it through your cable router or satellite-fed router).

Therfore just anyone selecting anothers service provider & username/password, outside the home network, will not be successful.

But I am not a professional - I just play one on TV..... :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl