USSSA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2021
I am a 78 year old veteran and member of the men's fastpitch hall of fame. I would like to attend all of my 14 year old granddaughter's games but USSSA charges $15 a person to attend. I have asked for some consideration and attempted to contact regional directors to no avail. Suggestions?

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
I am a 78 year old veteran and member of the men's fastpitch hall of fame. I would like to attend all of my 14 year old granddaughter's games but USSSA charges $15 a person to attend. I have asked for some consideration and attempted to contact regional directors to no avail. Suggestions?
Hopefully, they don't play USSSA every weekend. Most of the time, gate fees are dictated by the field complex.

Jan 27, 2021
They currently play almost exclusively USSSA and I have not been a fan of that organization since they were a senior softball association. That was before they realized that girls' travel ball could be a gold mine.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
They currently play almost exclusively USSSA and I have not been a fan of that organization since they were a senior softball association. That was before they realized that girls' travel ball could be a gold mine.

This goes for almost everything associated with any youth travel sport at this point.

Aug 5, 2022

Good luck it’s ridiculous and why my girls don’t have any fans at games unless we are playing a different sanction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 29, 2023
The Usssa Director around us usually charges the teams an extra "gate fee" that they pay and then nobody is actually charged at the door.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
The fee is very regional. Usually, USSSA weekend tournament gate fees around here are anywhere from $5 - $8 for adults. I've seen $10. Definitely seen more of the "gate fee is charged to the team" and then spectators are free.

FASFA does a week long tournament just South of us every year. This year it was $15 per adult per day. Or $50 for a week long pass. Not USSSA, but wanted to share it anyways.

Aug 9, 2021
$15 is crazy. I don't think I've ever paid more than $8 and mostly nothing at all. Not USSSA tournaments.

No senior discount?

Be first in line in the morning and only bring a $100?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zs052805