Time to get back on the wagon.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
the "you'd better red-neck-a-nize" quote by that kid was pretty funny....but I hope someone put some money put away for that kid....her exploitation will certainly be a subject of ridicule for years to come and she is destine to be affected by the fall out of that circus act........

Feb 12, 2014
This is so true for me. I've had the sinus infection from hades since about 8 PM on Christmas night and when I feel bad I eat and eat and eat. The darn shame of it is that I'd really like to be getting some exercise but any movement throws me off balance because my sinuses are so jammed up and then I have a coughing fit. I'm done.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
2 more days until back at the whole 30. Tonight is going to be a lethel combination of taco pizza and crab rangoon pizza. Tomorrow night is ribeye and king crab ala extra butter, and New Year's is a crawfish etouffee washed down by excessive beer to pre-celebrate the Hawkeyes rolling over (probably more like chipping away) the Vols. Hey wait , I guess I can't start to diet until the 3rd.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
2 more days until back at the whole 30. Tonight is going to be a lethel combination of taco pizza and crab rangoon pizza. Tomorrow night is ribeye and king crab ala extra butter, and New Year's is a crawfish etouffee washed down by excessive beer to pre-celebrate the Hawkeyes rolling over (probably more like chipping away) the Vols. Hey wait , I guess I can't start to diet until the 3rd.
Sounds like a seafood diet to me....See food eat it.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I don't know what coconut oil is doing, but I feel great. It is a solid, like Crisco and is next to it, in the grocery store. There is no taste at all. I take about 3 teaspoon fulls, throughout the day.

I became interested in it, because I read a lot about medical marijuana curing cancer. And people were also using coconut oil, for their health. I figured it couldn't hurt.

Mar 21, 2013
the "you'd better red-neck-a-nize" quote by that kid was pretty funny....but I hope someone put some money put away for that kid....her exploitation will certainly be a subject of ridicule for years to come and she is destine to be affected by the fall out of that circus act........

Actually for what it's worth Honey Boo Boo and her family are what you see. I know some people from the network and I am told that not only is Honey Boo Boo's family one of the nicest of all the reality shows, they are also the most frugal and have a good chunk of money going into savings and college accounts for all of the kids. Not actually softball related but definitely a breath of fresh air to hear things like this these days!

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
I don't know what coconut oil is doing, but I feel great. It is a solid, like Crisco and is next to it, in the grocery store. There is no taste at all. I take about 3 teaspoon fulls, throughout the day.

I became interested in it, because I read a lot about medical marijuana curing cancer. And people were also using coconut oil, for their health. I figured it couldn't hurt.

It is good for your health.....I saw a report on its benefits for alzeheimer. But I hadn't heard about weight management....
Thanks for sharing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom