this is probably the only place

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 5, 2016
This particular game triggers me. I remember two games for championship of a tournament where my daughters team collapsed in a stew of errors. One was a 7th inning collapse and the other was a tour de force of errors - air mail over 1st base, calling the ball in the outfield and then having a change of heart, dropped pop-up.

Apr 1, 2017
Think of all hours, and money, and sweat that the players/families put in since they were 8 years old to reach that level. On the verge of reaching the WCWS finals, and the season (career for some) ends with a play that will repeat itself on 10u fields all over the country this weekend.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Watch closely, the SS (covering 2nd) is not in a good catching/receiving position and appears she does not want the ball and is pointing to 3rd base. Might of helped contribute to that bad throw.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Won the 2018 NC High School 3A State championship, we were ONE out away from winning it back-to-back in 2019. Our left fielder ran up & under a hard hit line drive that would have hit her in the head had she stayed still....seriously, she didn't have to take one step!

I watched it unfold and happen in disbelief, cleared the bases and we lost by one. I still lose sleep over it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy523