The best advice I ever got on this forum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I thank you to all for the great words. We do our best to not only help people out when they choose the bat, but try to keep some money in their pockets as well. Nothing worse than buying a bat that really isn't right for ya and feeling like you spent money for no reason. Probably talked myself out of some sales...haha.

And if you cant give back to help kids out when you can, why even get into this business?

We really appreciate all our new customers and repeat, loyal customers. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be around. Its a two way street which is why I will go above and beyond to help someone out.

And James, that's what happens when you leave billing up to someone else...hahaha :)

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

And yes, thank you. Like Eric said, I don't have the buy function enabled because it was a cost that I was paying out
for no reason as nobody pays those prices. So nobody ever bought off the site, they always called me anyway.
When you are battling some big companies, every dime helps to save and pass on to customers.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Probably talked myself out of some sales...haha.

Simply delayed a purchase (or two) in my case! Called Core ready and anxious to buy a new stick but after a good discussion we've got a couple options to go check out first. Really appreciated having someone so knowledgeable about bats to talk with! Thank you again and we'll be talking soon!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No prob Tatonka.

I still do business with the idea that, if you treat somebody right, with respect and honesty...that in the end people will come back to you.

I will always pick my integrity and reputation over doing something shady to somebody just for sales.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
No prob Tatonka.

I still do business with the idea that, if you treat somebody right, with respect and honesty...that in the end people will come back to you.

I will always pick my integrity and reputation over doing something shady to somebody just for sales.

You're doing it right.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
A quick note about why I started this thread.

What I want is for softball parents thinking about where to buy a bat to be made aware of this great resource. Remember, most of the people who read this forum don't post, and a lot of them just look in occasionally. That means, over and over again, we need to make newcomers to this forum aware of how great it is to buy from CoreSoftball20.

Maybe there should be some sticky somewhere so newbies can find it easily, a short thread called "Where to buy your new bat", with one item, pointing people in the right direction. Then lock the thread.

And if it brings in more business for CoreSoftball20, good. He deserves it.

And if the good reviews make Todd feel better, he earned it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13