The best advice I ever got on this forum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
I've gotten a lot of good pointers on this forum. The best advice? Easy. People said the best place to buy a new bat was Coresoftball20.

DW is Chinese, and Chinese like to give $ for presents, in little red envelopes. The whole family was in NYC for Xmas and New Years. DD 3 turned 14 on Sunday, so we had the party on Jan 1. I had already discussed bats with Coresoftball20. I called him Friday to place the order. Friday evening DD3 went through all her red envelopes and had just enough for the bat.

Bat arrived yesterday. DD3 had TB practice today. Tried out the bat (CF-8 -11). It would be an understatement to say she loves it.

Here's the thing. Not only does Coresoftball20 beat the discount sites by a country mile, but the discount sites only had a -10 when she needed a -11. Coresoftball20 wins on selection and service as well.

So, if you have read the rave reviews of Coresoftball20, believe them.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2013
I've gotten a lot of good pointers on this forum. The best advice? Easy. People said the best place to buy a new bat was Coresoftball20.

DW is Chinese, and Chinese like to give $ for presents, in little red envelopes. The whole family was in NYC for Xmas and New Years. DD 3 turned 14 on Sunday, so we had the party on Jan 1. I had already discussed bats with Coresoftball20. I called him Friday to place the order. Friday evening DD3 went through all her red envelopes and had just enough for the bat.

Bat arrived yesterday. DD3 had TB practice today. Tried out the bat (CF-8 -11). It would be an understatement to say she loves it.

Here's the thing. Not only does Coresoftball20 beat the discount sites by a country mile, but the discount sites only had a -10 when she needed a -11. Coresoftball20 wins on selection and service as well.

So, if you have read the rave reviews of Coresoftball20, believe them.

Second the above. When we need a new stick, that's the source.

Aug 27, 2014
I'll chime in too, as I recently purchased a CF8 -10 from CoreSoftball20 for DD's primary Christmas present. The transaction was fast, safe and easy -- bat arrived like 2-3 days later and we are good to go. Was such a positive experience, I recommend him to anyone I know that is in the market for a new bat.

Oct 16, 2015
I agree also.
He was so helpful with picking a bat for my dd. She LOVES her bat and his price was great!
Plus he was super patient with my indecisiveness...lol!

May 24, 2013
So Cal

Yes, but don't go by the prices on the site. The advertised prices are dictated by the manufacturers. Contact CoreSoftball20 (Todd) directly for the correct pricing.

I have bought 5 (maybe 6) bats from Todd, so far. Every transaction has been flawless. Not only are his prices and service top notch, but he gives back to the softball community.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
I commend Todd not only on his prices and selection, but also for having the most difficult to spell and pronounce last name I've ever come across. He's the man.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Yes, but don't go by the prices on the site. The advertised prices are dictated by the manufacturers. Contact CoreSoftball20 (Todd) directly for the correct pricing.

I have bought 5 (maybe 6) bats from Todd, so far. Every transaction has been flawless. Not only are his prices and service top notch, but he gives back to the softball community.

The price listed on that site for the bat I bought was the same as what the discount sites advertise. I paid the price I was quoted.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I will only buy new bats from Todd... period
In the last few years, I'm up to 9 or 10 transactions, not all mine, a few were for my players. Never had a single issue, except for the time he sent me a paypal credit of $250, instead of a bill. LOL- he was actually paying me to take his bats....amazing!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13