Team New Jersey?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 18, 2022
I've just stumbled across Team New Jersey, which I've never heard of before (but I haven't heard of much either). I see what's on their website, but wanted to get some first hand understanding of who this group is and what folks thought of their events.

DFP, input?

May 27, 2013
The showcase locations are spread out over a good part of Northern/Central NJ. Unless your team is at the prime fields, you probably won’t see too many of the bigger schools at your games. At least that’s how it was about 6-7 years ago when we were there.

That being said they used to get a pretty decent draw of Northeast/Mid-Atlantic coaches to their showcases back then. Again, this was several years ago. I’m sure things have changed since that time. Looks like their Fall Showcase is located in South Jersey now and they also do a showcase in Clearwater, FL. Probably draw a decent amount of coaches to Clearwater.

Jul 18, 2022
Thanks for the info. Do you remember how good the talent is there? Do they only attract/allow premier teams or do they run a range?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
They attract very good teams. The ones held in NJ attract National teams from the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, and even a few California teams. I would rank them about as competitive as the Supplemental pool at the Sparkler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl