Taking ball serious!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Well we had another HS preseason tourney this Saturday. All seemed to go well, just knocking off the dust so to speak. Sunday rolls around and I'm getting/sending texts and talking on the phone most of the day. You know, getting the vibe from parents on how we looked, who looked the best, what we need to work on, etc. Us dads all assuring one another our kids are hitting the cages, pitching on days off...........basically saying the girls are hungry and ONLY have softball on the brain.

So, last night before bed I thought I'd cruise over to Twitter to see what the girls might comment on the weekend. Hmmm, didn't see much so flipped over to Facebook. Wow!! I see one of our girls has posted a video of the tournament, so I'm getting excited to see some replays.....possibly some slow mo action they converted.

It's a YouTube link and the "still" opening picture is one girl standing in the isle of the bus, naturally I feel she is using some type of training aid. In the background I see the rest of the girls sitting, looking down at something. Again I'm pretty confident the girls are busy texting their fathers for any last minute advice.......or possibly looking over the play book to make sure they haven't missed anything.

So I hit play...........

Yep, I should have known. :)

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
I knew what was coming. My sons Frat did one of these and I have some 1000 of them on facebook. Love to see the kids having fun like that.

Mar 29, 2012
DD's travel team is planning to have asleep over in a couple of weeks and i am supposed to record a harlem shake video. they are bringing outfits to wear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl