Sr Year

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
She may start a little to early for the slow pitching but her movement pattern (dead legs until needed) is very adjustable.

GdwwqQT.gif

a big fat YES to deadening the lower. No push or rotation etc etc. the top rotates against a passive and stable lower.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Guys,

I’m just talking about a tick earlier.

I’m not saying her load isn’t good, Paul Molitor rings a bell of someone who was quick with the load.

Jun 8, 2016
Guys,

I’m just talking about a tick earlier.

I’m not saying her load isn’t good, Paul Molitor rings a bell of someone who was quick with the load.
Molitor's tempo was quicker than Mac's
hmiLNVZ.gif

I will say that somebody with a slower tempo is probably more visually pleasing but that doesn't make
it better.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017
Molitor's tempo was quicker than Mac's
hmiLNVZ.gif

I will say that somebody with a slower tempo is probably more visually pleasing but that doesn't make
it better.
I think faster and slower tempos lend itself to what kind of mover a player is. A Stiff mover may need a quicker tempo and loose mover may need a slower tempo or vise versa.

Oct 2, 2017
Maybe what I’m looking for is a more distinct coil.
I think thats why we can't be stuck in one mode of thinking of how the swing works. It can lead one to chasing a rabbits tail, of always making that a check mark, that if missing there is something wrong.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283