Recruiting

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 28, 2008
One site out there www.RecruiteMeNow.org participated in the webinar with me to demonstrate how easy it is to setup and track. They are reasonably priced at 49.95 per year which allows both photo and video uploads. I have no vested interest in the site, other sites are similar this just gives you a starting point to compare features/price with.

Jul 9, 2010
Check out this thread:

http://www.discussfastpitch.com/playing-college-softball/5537-recruiting-websites.html

I will say, and I don't mean this as an endorsement of any kind necessarily, because I believe fully the onus is on player and parent to be very aggressive in the recruiting scenario.

I had a player last summer, a rising senior, who against all of my advice and preaching to my players, that got discovered by an NAIA school from her video and signing up on NCSA. I hate to even mention it, because I think it's the exception rather than the norm, but it did happen. The school contacted her out of the blue, watched her at a tourney, and offered her when she visited.

With that said, I think you can use the websites to their best advantage, as in a convenient place to refer people to your video and profile, but if you rely solely on websites, you're gonna be disappointed.

Oct 18, 2009
I have been working with my daughter in putting herself out there but I found a site and IMO it was worth I think the $60 I paid just for the upgraded version you can get it free as well but berecruited.com has a lot of things to help you with the recruiting process. It seems more and more colleges are signing up as well. Just thought I would throw one out there for fellow parents who are looking for help in getting their child noticed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA