psat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Crappy day here. My Vikings lost on a missed 27 yard field goal. And then Green Bay won. And it's about 50,000 degrees below zero. So humor me and allow me to brag a bit. DD's 222 (out of 228) on the PSAT should easily qualify her for something, er, make the semifinals in the national merit tournament I think. Or something along those lines. She gets a good seed in the finalist bracket? I'm not entirely sure. Good thing DD gets her brains from her Carleton educated mom and not from her (now defunct) U.S.I.U. (Soaring Gulls!) educated dad.

Aug 26, 2015
Crappy day here. My Vikings lost on a missed 27 yard field goal. And then Green Bay won. And it's about 50,000 degrees below zero. So humor me and allow me to brag a bit. DD's 222 (out of 228) on the PSAT should easily qualify her for something, er, make the semifinals in the national merit tournament I think. Or something along those lines. She gets a good seed in the finalist bracket? I'm not entirely sure. Good thing DD gets her brains from her Carleton educated mom and not from her (now defunct) U.S.I.U. (Soaring Gulls!) educated dad.

Phenomenal job little 29! And 29dad, you never need an excuse to brag on your DD. That said, I saw what happened to your team. My condolences.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet