Pet Peeve thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Sorry folks I just have to do this. I have tried and tried to over look this but I just have to say it.

They are MEDALS. when they give out the small disc shaped awards on ribbons that you wear around your neck they are called MEDALS. The even smaller ones on a small ribbon with a pin that the kids sew onto their Letterjacket, those are also called MEDALS. They might be made of metal, but they are MEDALS.

OK sorry, please carry on with your Fastpitch Discussions.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Haha, I use to post on a Windows laptop or netbook. Now I've got this IPad and I really have to watch what word it "picks" for me. Typing is much faster than on a laptop but I also have to go back through and edit my "mis-wording" and "smart text" the iPad throws at me.

Apr 9, 2012
Pet peeve....when people YELL in type by CAPITALIZING.

i.e. MEDALS

:cool:

But seriously......If I was irritated about all the little things I'd have a heart attack. I can say that because I used to get worked up over everything.

So back on topic-The way this reads China is talking about something you did goingdeep so please elaborate!!

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2012
Sorry folks I just have to do this. I have tried and tried to "overlook" this but I just have to say it.

They are MEDALS"sentence fragment". "W"hen they give out the small disc shaped awards on ribbons that you wear around your neck";" they are called MEDALS. The "redundant adjective removed" smaller ones on a small ribbon with a pin that the kids sew onto their Letterjacket, those are also called MEDALS. They might be made of metal, but they are MEDALS.

OK sorry, please carry on with your Fastpitch Discussions.

"Proper grammar applied for the particularly picky people."

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Does anyone know if there are any softball touneys coming up in the Orlando area? Around the Xmas timeframe.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Pet peeve....when people YELL in type by CAPITALIZING.

i.e. MEDALS

:cool:

But seriously......If I was irritated about all the little things I'd have a heart attack. I can say that because I used to get worked up over everything.

So back on topic-The way this reads China is talking about something you did goingdeep so please elaborate!!

Wasn't me. I've never one any metals or eben tryd to by ani at the stor.

Seriously, I do catch myself editing others posts. And then I have to go back in and edit my own for simple mistakes, so I knew what China was talking about. I too wish I knew what post the "medals" were coming from.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle