Our DFP College Players

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I'm soooo excited having several College Players to watch....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has changed how I view the whole season.

I would like to ask the moderators to throw out ANY comments that are not 100% positive.

ANYTHING that would discourage our members from posting info on their journey needs immediate action !!!!

Because of the special nature of this Class of Play... the only way to comment is >>>con·grat·u·la·tion<<< or to start a thread of your DD & show how she does it in on TV in D-1 games.

READERS who are sickened by ANYTHING not 100% POSITIVE:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8xct6yHtJ9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Folks, this thread is to congratulate the success of the daughter of one of our members. Please keep it to that topic. Thanks.

Last edited:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
There is a certain poster here with a D1 DD who has been pointedly MOCKED on this site despite the fact that she is a rock star and he still has the balls to contribute. i don't think the girls or the parents got where they are by listening to haters. I think they use it as fuel. So let's not have any extra policies, written or unwritten. I want these folks to know that when i give them a compliment it is 100% genuine and not a byproduct of a code of staying positive.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Like your way of thinking.... The button doesn't need a re-write.... I'm using it... Watched a million pages of wasted broadband arguing. :cool:

I'm sick of all the pictureless points.... All I want to invest my time in is making video's & watching games of significance.

The report can be really short.... "texters".... Can't wait to speak to Ken about it in March.... TTYL

EP:UPDATE

Folks, this thread is to congratulate the success of the daughter of one of our members. Please keep it to that topic. Thanks.

WRONG Throng.... hoping the REPORT called closer/faster attention to my peeve !!!

I was just about to tell everyone that don't agree to *U@k off, to time stamp how long it would be to get this post shut down... JK :cool:

its a thankz less job, but somebody has to do it.... Yep just getting ready for when MY DD is in the position.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13