NW Penna clinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
I was asked by the host to pass this on so, I'm doing so. Please forgive the "commercial interruption". It seems theres several people on this forum for Western PA or vacinity. Northwestern High School in Albion PA (just oustide of Erie) is having a coaches clinic this Saturday. Several of the area's university coaches are speaking on a variety of topics in all aspects of the game. Registration starts at 8am. There's a link Softball Coaches Clinic

Maybe some of the people living closer by had not heard about it yet and would want to come. Then again, maybe not.

Bill

Aug 21, 2008
I would. But it's not entirely up to me. I go wherever I'm booked to go. I've had a lot of interest from there but nobody has put anything together as of yet. I would absolutely LOVE to do that though.

Bill

Aug 21, 2008
Considering that 3/4 of the USA is under 10 feet of snow.. yes, I primarily do it indoors!! ha ha. But when in Hawaii, Texas, and Florida, for example, I can do it outside. It's always important to have something (school gym, etc.) as back up in case of rain though.

Can you send me an email? houseofpitching at yahoo dot com. I'd have a few questions about your area!

Bill

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA