No Errors E2 Catchers bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Okay so I swear that this is the last time that I am going to ask about a catchers bag! DH says that this is the last #*$% bag that he is buying DD so we need to make sure that it is going to last. I am especially concerned about the zippers and how they hold up - zippers have been the issue on the last 3 bags that we have had.

So anyone that has this bag (or knows someone that does) please share your experience before I make DH spend $200 and then have to listen to him grumble if it is a piece of crap...THANKS!

Oct 10, 2011
no errors

DD loves her bag! Her friend has had one for 3 years and travels a lot too and she's had no issues. .. that's how we originally found out about them.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Believe me when I say if they came in our team colors we would have had them by now. Several of the organizations we play against pretty regularly in tournaments have these and they seem to be one of the most durable out there.

Apr 2, 2015
D has had this bag for 2 years, going on 3, no issues yet. She likes the organization compartments when its on the fence. If you want a bulk bag with wide open compartments, this is not for you, it is great for us OCD types who HAVE to be organized.

The zippers were a priority for her as well, no issues.

I will order another when the boy needs this kind of room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaGranya