nike air max 1 available in colorways online sale for womens

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2014
The nike air max 1 womens shoe upholds the company’s long-standing tradition of cushioning and responsiveness blended into one package. This shoe is suitable for both high-mileage performance runners and beginners alike. It is a great choice for high school athletes just taking up the sport, or for those looking for a sturdy, workhorse trainer to go the distance towards their fitness goals. The Pegasus 31 has shed some weight with this edition, making it a somewhat faster shoe than such models in recent memory. The Nike Pegasus 31 features a fairly standard Zoom outsole that has become a stand-by for the brand’s more popular models. There is a slim vein that runs from heel to mid-foot in the shoe designed to guide the foot towards the ground at impact.

However, the flat nature of the outsole prevents this feature from over-stabilizing a neutral gait, and it is unnoticeable when running. The nike air max 1 mens cheap online outsole is advertised as being flexible, but I have found it to be quite rigid when flexed with the hand. I may simply be used to really flexible models, but I feel that Nike probably just threw that sentiment into the Pegasus 31’s advertisement because it is a “catch-phrase” in shoe terminology right now. The Nike Free Flyknit 4.0 is an incredibly comfortable shoe with a lightweight and flexible construction thanks in a large part to what has to be the greatest upper in any shoe I’ve had the privilage of wearing.

The ride is eerily similar to the nike air max 1 mens trainers for sale which I currently have in my rotation. The Zoom Elite has slightly more arch support and the outsole is higher volume, but otherwise the shoes are next of kin on the road. However, the Pegasus fits more true to size than most Nike models, as many shoes I have owned from the brand have run a half-size small based on my usual size nine. Regardless, the Pegasus 31’s outsole provides plenty of cushioning while still maintaining good ground feel for an athletic ride.

The upper on the Pegasus 31 wraps the foot securely with the latest training fabrics from nike air max 1 essential women's shoe. It isn’t quite as pliable as the Fly-Knit line, but it feels more traditional while still providing great breathability and air flow over the foot. The shoe’s seamless construction prevents chafing and blisters, and my one run in the rain so far was without incident in this regard. The tongue is well-cushioned over the metatarsals, and helps keep the ankle in a neutral position by fitting close to the foot when running.

The nike air max 1 essential women's black friday deals is a great neutral training choice for young runners, heavier runners, and the fleet of foot alike, making it a solid package sure to be seen at your favorite training venues this summer. It excels on longer runs and could double as a marathon racer for some runners, but don’t expect to blast any track workouts or set short distance PRs in this model; it was made to shine over the miles of trials, and Nike has plenty of lighter racing options to choose from, anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad