Nice upgrade to the site

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
I still can't see the date and time posted unless I'm in threaded mode, or printable version of linear mode. In the blue bar over the post, I see the # of the post, but no date. Is there a setting I might be missing.

Amy, what color font is your date and time? Thanks.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
It seems that bugs are going away and it is again enjoyable to visit the site :) It does seem that the login cookie expires sort of quickly, can it be extended?

A general suggestion - remove (or at least move) the "tweets" from the left side of the screen, it is really annoying for those of us that don't have anything to do with twitter...

Overall, good changes!

May 22, 2008
NW Pennsylvania
Im not sure what problem you fixed???? I still have to log in every time I reboot the site & its a pain. Quite honestly I fail to see any improvements to the site & liked the old one fine.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
JC Heir, I'm still having the problem too and I am an admin here. I've asked our tech guy to make this a priority. In the meantime, please bear with us. Thanks.

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
I still can't see the date and time a post is written. Amy can see it; I can't. I've deleted my cookies, but still nothing. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I just sent an email to everyone on this, but just to reiterate I believe the login problems are fixed. Here's what you need to do to login in once then stay logged in even after you leave the site:

1. Login as usual -- name and password -- but don't click the Remember Me box yet.
2. After you are logged in, log back out by clicking the Log Out link in the upper right hand corner of the screen. When you do this you should get a message that cookies have been cleared.
3. Login again, this time do click the Remember Me box.

You should now be able to close your browser, come back, and be logged in automatically. If you still have problems, let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosie