Lurk and never post?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 12, 2013
maritimes
like greenmonsters i have no need to reinvent the wheel and look for the best information available. when my two younger daughters wanted to pitch i did some research and found this forum. liked what i read and kept coming back for more.

Feb 21, 2012
I lurked here for a while and you could say I still do. I would like to participate more, but I find myself barely catching up on some readng when work demands my attention. I generally find that my point of view has already been expressesed. For me its a balance of actually getting work done, and keeping up with softball (And my two softball daughters).

Jan 18, 2011
I find that by the time I get to or read though a thread that my thoughts have already been conveyed by other posters that have "beaten me to it."

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
I find that by the time I get to or read though a thread that my thoughts have already been conveyed by other posters that have "beaten me to it."

That doesn't mean you don't have something valuable to contribute? I have gained something from most posters.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Im lurking right now.....

images

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
I'm sure there are lurkers from my area, possibly even from among my DD's HS softball coaching staff, whom I do generally respect and appreciate. However, I would love for them to participate so that we might come to the same conclusions on things like pitching and hitting. Well, maybe, to at least understand better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl