Looking for new fastpitch glove?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2024
Hello. I am looking for feedback on the best quality fastpitch infielder’s gloves that don’t break the bank. My daughter is 12u and is mostly a pitcher but also plays some infield positions. Thanks.

Nov 7, 2022
I was recently on the hunt for a new glove for my 10u kid. Went to Dicks sporting goods and I thought the marucci caddo and Arcadia gloves were nice looking and felt somewhat broken in. Both under $150.

My 10 year old decided she liked her current glove better-which is zip tied in one spot due to getting busted up. I found the exact same one new on eBay for $40 so I got it. I was ready to spend up to $200 on a glove for her but I’m glad I didn’t have to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 19, 2018
In that price point, I believe that unless you find a deal on a much more expensive glove like a HoH or A2000, each brand is going to give pretty much the same durability. Liberty Advanced, A1000, Mizuno Prime Elite.... They are going to give you pretty much 2 years of Travel ball. Properly cared for you can might get more, but she is 12U and the glove is going to go into her bag and get smashed.....

You can add https://en.gloveworks.net/ to the list. Looks for 12'' or maybe 12.25.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl