Looking for Fastpitch Directors

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

My name is Troy Tomes and I am the IFA East Coast National Director. I am based out of Florida, but I control operations all along the East Coast north to Maine. I am currently looking for motivated, dependable, honest, softball oriented people, that are not afraid to fail every once in a while, to fill director rolls for an up and coming fastpitch organization. I need directors in Ga, AL, NC, SC, VA, WVA, PA, NY, MD, NJ, MA, ME, NH, OH, MI, RI, DE. When we establish ourselves in the eastern part of the U.S., we will be only the second organization that can claim they are a true national organization. We are established in the central and western U.S. and have very good turnouts for our World Series and National events. If you are interested in this very unique challenge, please visit our website at IFAsoftball.com, then give me a call so I can explain exactly what the job entails. This is an excellent opportunity to earn some extra income and have fun doing it. Contact Troy Tomes @ 863 - 441 -4452 or by email Troyt0124@yahoo.com.

I will be bringing on a director for Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland later this week. We would love to get a few more people to join him for the upcoming season. Our goal is to be able to hold State tournaments and an East Coast World Series in 2012. We hold our National events every year in the middle of the U.S., so we can draw teams from both coasts. Our National tournaments will feature teams from California, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Oklahoma and Florida. These are all the areas that people like to play against in order to see how they stack up. If there are any 12u or 14u "A" teams that would like to participate in our Nationals, please email or call me. I will give you information on how to qualify for these great tournaments. The same goes for 16u/18u age groups. Our Elite Nationals are in Beaumont, Texas and draws a great field of teams. We also have several colleges represented there as well. This is a great opportunity for teams that do not qualify for Gold to come to very well respected tournament with college representation.

Email: IFAEast@IFAsoftball.com
Ph. (863) 441 - 4452

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd