Jugs PF50 Not Throwing Strikes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Or just remember one simple formula and use the calculator on your phone.. :LOL:

I hated Biology, unlike physics, you had to memorize everything and I was too lazy to do that.

Pattar, saving the world once piece of unnecessary paper at a time...
But… I have a laminator and laminating is FUN!

Jun 8, 2016
Yep. Org Dd played for got a Hack, set it to 70 with regular seam balls and let ‘er rip. I have NEVER seen so many broken bats- it was from mis hits.

We used Baden dimples in my home cage with realistic settings and had good luck. DD hit game and practice with one bat always. Always a replacement on hand and a pre-stamped pre addressed bat box to send the next broken on back to Thousand Oaks California lol.

DD’s college team uses hacks with seam balls and their bats last forever…

I don’t have youth hitters anymore but I cannot emphasize how much that if I did I would be using short distance, low speed, accurate machine in place of a tee a lot.
DD's team uses a hack attack with regular balls. I think they set it mid to high 50's from 43.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
You and my DW would get along great..She would laminate me if she actually wanted to keep me..
My wife is a scrapbooking nut. She goes to scrapbooking weekends in the off-season. She has more equipment for that than I've ever purchased for softball. I swear she makes up projects just so she can laminate something.

Dec 11, 2010
Westwinds DW: “Can I ask why you are writing down an email address when you have your computer open?”

A tearful WW: “I don’t know! I want to write it with my Ticonderoga #2 pencil, laminate it and file it in case I ever need it again. LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Jun 8, 2016
My wife is a scrapbooking nut. She goes to scrapbooking weekends in the off-season. She has more equipment for that than I've ever purchased for softball. I swear she makes up projects just so she can laminate something.
Sounds like she is occupied enough to allow you to sit on the couch and watch football so that is a win..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13