I wish I had a DD to buy a custom bat for

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
January 18th. We do have an anniversary in Sept. I could start hinting that I want a large, expensive diamond. Then, after awhile say "Well, what about this $300.00 bat?" Score!

Mar 29, 2012
What's the quality like? Compared to the zeno?

Not as hot as the xeno but a ton more durable. Whiteout still has plenty of pop, if you watched the wcws Nebraska was swinging them.

We even had a girl with a frenzy that drove the ball pretty well.

Dec 11, 2010
Akadema has a custom glove builder where you can pick colors, stitching color etc. on the Nike site you can build custom shoes with the team name and colors. Both are very cool looking and very spendy. It is great fun to build them but I don't think I would do that for dd's even if I had mad money to burn, I like the idea of a grizzled worn looking bat and equipment that looks like it has been to battle in practice and games.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I broke down and got a personalized glove from Boombah. It is a first baseman's mitt. I don't think that I would use this customized bat. I would keep it i the wrapper. I have a hot bat - yellow Catalyst, from years ago. Nothing else compares.

Dec 11, 2010
Amy, that would be like having a Ferrari that is kept in the garage!

Rip the wrapper off that thing and put some home run scuffs on it so it looks authentic!

Mar 29, 2012
Got my DD a custom glove from Diaz gloves.

Contacted the mizuno rep today. thre cusotm bat is indeed the whiteout, waiting on email with pricing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl