Hello from Rome, Italy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 15, 2023
Hy everybody, I am Guido and live in Rome, Italy. I re-started to play amateur fastpitch softball this year after more than 20 years. Even if my knees say the opposit I like play catcher and I found your forum searching some tips for a new glove for "large" hand.
I am not too in depth of softball but I know Rome and Italy, if you need some advise I am here.
Thanks

Nov 18, 2015
Hy everybody, I am Guido and live in Rome, Italy. I re-started to play amateur fastpitch softball this year after more than 20 years. Even if my knees say the opposit I like play catcher and I found your forum searching some tips for a new glove for "large" hand.
I am not too in depth of softball but I know Rome and Italy, if you need some advise I am here.
Thanks
Welcome Guido!

Glad to hear there's fastpitch leagues out there for us, uh, "experienced" players. One-knee stances couldn't have come at a better time for my own knees!

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
Welcome Guido! I love the Eternal City!

I got to see some of Team Italy play a few months ago in Vancouver, Canada. I’m still kicking myself that I did not ask to get a picture of myself with some of the players when I had a chance. Stupido, stupido!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad