Hello from Italy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 24, 2022
Hello everybody, I'm 40 years old from Italy, I started playing softball 2 years ago, in an amateur league.
I think that I will be a complete newbie on almost every topic in the forum so I'm year to learn something and get some tips to improve and enjoy the sport.
thank you

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
Welcome. I understand Fastpitch is a growing sport in Italy. I know two girls that have gone there to play professionally for a season. Love Italy, love softball, love the combination.

What is your role? Are you a coach?

Sep 19, 2018
Welcome aboard. I have visions of my daughter one day playing in the Olympics for the Italian National team.

Oct 24, 2022
Welcome. I understand Fastpitch is a growing sport in Italy. I know two girls that have gone there to play professionally for a season. Love Italy, love softball, love the combination.

What is your role? Are you a coach?
Thank you I love USA too! No I'm not a coach, I started playing in recretional leagues when my body told me I couldn't do wrestling anymore. In Italy we have a national fastpitch league for women and also a fastpitch men league. Then there are some amateur teams that play recretional leagues of slowpitch or fastpitch with mixed teams men+women. A couple of years ago I started playing in one of that teams...or I'm trying to at least 😅

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802