Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Hope everybody had a great new years!!

Yeah, unfortunately journeys do come to an end. Certain types of sites that have a lifespan just revolve with changing of the old guards. Parents with kids that no longer play anymore kinda disappear and new crew come in.

I do miss some of the old crew, thats for sure. I dont get to text as much as I would like to. Mostly because my life is never changes :D
Who wants to hear stories of my new roof and siding...hahaha
Core - you can text me anytime and you're always welcome to come out and search for the Sasquatch that live on the other side of the mountain.

BTW - I worked as a roofer way back when I was in college (mostly commercial, gravel/hot tar roofs) and I need someone to come over and slap some new siding up at the Ranch...wanna earn a few extra bucks?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core - you can text me anytime and you're always welcome to come out and search for the Sasquatch that live on the other side of the mountain.

BTW - I worked as a roofer way back when I was in college (mostly commercial, gravel/hot tar roofs) and I need someone to come over and slap some new siding up at the Ranch...wanna earn a few extra bucks?
Im having it done, i have no damn clue how to do it...hahahaha.

I got a marine bay blue siding and arctic white metal roof. Looks sharp. Most dont see a white roof much. Its been a project, my orignal
roofer died after the siding. So his brother had to finish. The wife of the brother had no idea of a contract, but she wanted the money.
It was a little of an ordeal but its almost done. Little touches.

Omg, I would sooooooo go squatchin!!!!! Might need a beverage first though

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I'd have a hard time picturing this going down without a beer in your hand and some barbecue going. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then again, I just saw the new Jack's Links commercial with the guy in the bathroom and Sasquatch comes out of his back and blasts the urinals off the wall.:ROFLMAO:
Ain't no way Im sitting in a forest doing nothing or walking around all stealthily in a forest. Stopping to make some howling
call without a beverage prior...haha

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
This last couple posts really got me thinking, man how time flies. I just talked to a friend in CA who ordered
his last bat as his dd is done after this. And he was saying how he has bought from me since his kids started
softball. Some folks dont realize, but a place like mine are along for the journey as well. I talked this guy out of
some 300 buck bat way back when his first dd started playing to make sure she liked softball first. We have talked every
year, a couple times a year, for the next 10 or 11 years. Very surreal.

I have gotten videos and pics of dd's that do new bat rituals to make sure they hit well :D.
I get squatchin invites, how cool and REAL is that!!

I see all kinds of friends on FB post stuff that have nothing to do with softball anymore...just living their regular lives now that they
have time to do it.

Have a very good friend in OH that I actually finally got to meet 2 years ago as he came to visit family and wasnt that far
away so he hit me up and we met for lunch and got to talk for a couple hours. I have that open invite to go there so I gotta make
that happen.

I get gun buying advice from some old man on here :)...who hits me up out of nowhere just to say hi.

Ive gotten pics all thru the years of players with bats I have given away just to brighten their lives that have had a rough time.

Its humbling and i am appreciative of the people I have met thru here and continue to meet and the journey I get
to go on as well

I really do hope at some point I get to take enough time off and go visit some folks in person and say hi

Oct 1, 2014
USA
@CoreSoftball20
Who is this old man you speak of, @Tatonka ?? 😁
LOL, easy now Junior! I'm not a bad shot but would never presume to give advice on guns (at least not to you guys). I may have sent pics/videos of the twins with some old rituals. I've surely offered a standing invite to come out and go search for the local Sasquatch while quaffing a beer/sippin' a bourbon and enjoying a fine stogie. Todd doesn't like the snow much though and he seems to think I live in the frozen tundra...

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
LOL, easy now Junior! I'm not a bad shot but would never presume to give advice on guns (at least not to you guys). I may have sent pics/videos of the twins with some old rituals. I've surely offered a standing invite to come out and go search for the local Sasquatch while quaffing a beer/sippin' a bourbon and enjoying a fine stogie. Todd doesn't like the snow much though and he seems to think I live in the frozen tundra...
Love snow, if is never got on roads or driveways...hahaha. And you def live in the Tundra buddy. Post office people dont even wanna drive
up that driveway :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles