GoPro/Equipment Cases

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Just ordered my LynkSpyder and I'm gathering various accessories to use my brand spankin' new GoPro at games.

Was wondering how you guys are carrying and organizing your cameras and accessories? I have a cheap Pelican knock off but it is a little too small. Pelican cases are nice but they sure do scream "STEAL ME"! Just wondering what ideas are out there.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
We looked into making some custom inserts for pelican, but the costs were too high and the options for each individual user vary too much. What I personally use is a backpack style laptop bag (made by SwissGear). Not exactly this one, but something like it:
Amazon.com: SwissGear Laptop Backpack (Black): Electronics

When using the Lowe's tool pouch (as shown on our equipment page) to hold the battery, I fold the bag over the backside of the bracket. This covers the GoPro lens and allows you to put away the entire setup in a protected laptop bag sleeve. I actually carry 2-3 different cameras and brackets in my bag. It also has various other zipper pouches that let you hold batteries, SD cards, and cables.

Hope this helps, but also look forward to seeing what everyone else does with theirs.

Jan 24, 2009
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom