Gluv pants sizing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 7, 2022
My daughter hated Evoshield pants. The only ones she liked were Boombah. My older daughter preferred Mizuno or Rip-It pants.

The outlook is not good on the evoshield. My older daughter liked the Mizunos. And my younger one has the boombahs. Seems as they become young women the sizing and fit can really get wonky. The team had youth and women’s sizes to try on. My DD really preferred the tighter fit of the options and despite me explaining that she will literally grow before she gets the uniform….she chose the tighter fit. Can’t wait to order pants again in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
The outlook is not good on the evoshield. My older daughter liked the Mizunos. And my younger one has the boombahs. Seems as they become young women the sizing and fit can really get wonky. The team had youth and women’s sizes to try on. My DD really preferred the tighter fit of the options and despite me explaining that she will literally grow before she gets the uniform….she chose the tighter fit. Can’t wait to order pants again in December.

When my older daughter got her Evoshield pants a few years back, she tried them on once, took them off, and threw them in her drawer. They didn't come out again until it was time to put together a donation bag. Thankfully, they were plain black and plain white, so she just used what was comfortable.

Custom striping and colors is foolish. These organization heads never give consideration for fit. They just try to have the girls look cool. This past season, my younger daughter's team said you just need to have a pair of black, and a pair of white. They didn't care about the brand.

My younger daughter's previous organization used Gluv pants. When asked how she liked them, she said she hated them. When I asked to elaborate, she said, "They were not made for women."

Aug 5, 2022
Evoshield has at least two different styles. One style dd hated the other she loved but always sized down and liked her pants tight. College team has Nike so we will see what she thinks of those. Younger sister hates them all she’s so long and thin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zs052805