Gluv pants sizing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2023
Anyone have advice on Gluv pants sizing?

My daughter looks like she is a small on their size chart but is 5’9” (wears size 2 Long pants at Abercrombie). Will she risk kneevage with small?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My daughter used them with her last team. She hated them. Not because they weren't comfortable, but they were beltless. She said they were true to size.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2022
I wondered about these. Now I don’t have to anymore lol. My DD is hating softball pants right now because she’s struggles to find a pair that fits comfortably. Her new team is getting Wilson/evoshield brand. Hope they fit her well…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I wondered about these. Now I don’t have to anymore lol. My DD is hating softball pants right now because she’s struggles to find a pair that fits comfortably. Her new team is getting Wilson/evoshield brand. Hope they fit her well…

My daughter hated Evoshield pants. The only ones she liked were Boombah. My older daughter preferred Mizuno or Rip-It pants.

Jan 20, 2023

That said my kid slides/ dives a lot and they did hold up pretty well only one pair got torn.

The evo shield fit very different pair to pair in our experience. I hope she gets a good fitting pair. My daughter’s navy fit great- white okay and red had massive baggy butt all in the same size (the red being baggy was across her whole team). Then she tore the navy and the replacement ones fit like the red ones - so I patched up the torn ones and she kept wearing them.

Nov 7, 2022
The evo shield fit very different pair to pair in our experience. I hope she gets a good fitting pair. My daughter’s navy fit great- white okay and red had massive baggy butt all in the same size (the red being baggy was across her whole team). Then she tore the navy and the replacement ones fit like the red ones - so I patched up the torn ones and she kept wearing them.

I read some reviews on their site and this was the feedback. Fingers crossed. Wishing we could just do solid color and find the best fit. But they’ve got pinstripes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zs052805