FRIDAY CHECK IN - Where are you going?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

USSSA state here in Sioux falls this weekend, Ringneck Sioux falls, ASA State Sioux falls, Watertown SDak, Nafa Nationals Minnesota, ASA Nationals Sacramento. will do the boo bash in Omaha in Oct, Turkey Trott Minneapolis Nov, and Winter Bash over New yrs. That will be it.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Taking a break from softball this weekend except for work outs for my DD and her catcher. I on the other hand running in a 8-10 mile trail through the salt marshes of the SC Low Country tomorrow and then hydrate with beer after wards.

Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City this weekend for an ASA Gold qualifier and then on to Boulder/Longmont for the IDT next week. Anyone else going to Longmont? If so send me a pm and maybe we could meet up at the fields.

Looking forward to the trip as this will be the first time I've seen my dd's team in tournament action this year (been traveling with my DS watching baseball).

Good luck to everyone this weekend and next.

Oct 10, 2011
We got rained out today but went 2-0-1 yesterday in PA Firecracker Showcase. I didn't see any college coaches except a friend of mine who came to see DD one game. She got hit by pitch, walked, and then after he had to leave, hit a nice line drive. He said coaches hate boring games like that one lol.

Sep 18, 2011
I forgot to mention that the tourney takes a break tonight so that teams can watch Team USA in action. DD is excited to see them play!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl