Florida v. Alabama--base runner pulling ball out of glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
She is probably the type of player you hate when they are on the other team but love when you are a fan of their team. Every sport has those..

Jan 22, 2011
Hard to to see if she knocked it out at full speed. Frame by frame and from the other angle she did pull it out. My first reaction watching the first angle was the catcher had plenty of time to secure the ball with two hands and make the tag.

Oct 14, 2019
Hard to to see if she knocked it out at full speed. Frame by frame and from the other angle she did pull it out. My first reaction watching the first angle was the catcher had plenty of time to secure the ball with two hands and make the tag.
it’s strange that the catcher did not react

Feb 15, 2017
nice story. i’m sure we’ve all hear inappropriate comments at opposing stadiums.
I've never been to any softball stadium and heard fans talk about young ladies like that, and in front of kids
You must be one of those that do. Florida fan, no doubt.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2019
I've never been to any softball stadium and heard fans talk about young ladies like that, and in front of kids
You must be one of those that do. Florida fan, no doubt.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
you’ve got an agenda.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Same Freshman Gator is the player I referenced previously making an obvious no catch (and hiding that fact) for what was ruled a catch on the field.

A little OT, but I don't have a problem with this. I didn't see the play in question, but if she trapped the ball and the umpire thought she caught it, it's not her job to tell him otherwise. Should a first baseman tell the ump every time she feels the runner hit the bag before the ball hits her mitt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG